ROCKVILLE, MD, May 7, 2015 — Therabron Therapeutics, Inc. (Therabron), a specialty biotechnology company focused on the advancement of respiratory therapeutics with disease-modifying potential, announced that it has named Thomas F. Miller, PhD, MBA as the Company’s President and Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately. Therabron’s strategic appointment of Dr. Miller comes at a time when the Company is advancing its lead product candidate through phase 2 clinical studies and intends to advance other clinical-stage product candidates that are emerging as a result of its extensive preclinical development program. Dr. Miller will report to Dr. Aprile Pilon, Therabron’s Founder, Board Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer. Click here for more details
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives Orphan Drug Designation in the European Union for CG367.
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives from FDA Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Lead Phase 2 Program in Preterm Infants
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Industry and Investor Conferences
- Therabron Therapeutics Completes Enrollment of Phase 2 Clinical Trial for Lead Product Candidate CG100 for the Prevention of Chronic Lung Disease in Preterm Infants