ROCKVILLE, MD, July 21, 2015 — Therabron Therapeutics, Inc., a specialty biotechnology company dedicated to redefining the management of respiratory disease through innovation, today announced that it has achieved over 50 percent patient enrollment in the second clinical trial evaluating its lead product candidate, CG100, for the prevention of chronic respiratory morbidities, including bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), in premature infants. This phase 2a study is supported in part by a $1.6 M grant from the US FDA Office of Orphan Product Development. For more information, view the press release.
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives Orphan Drug Designation in the European Union for CG367.
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives from FDA Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Lead Phase 2 Program in Preterm Infants
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Industry and Investor Conferences
- Therabron Therapeutics Completes Enrollment of Phase 2 Clinical Trial for Lead Product Candidate CG100 for the Prevention of Chronic Lung Disease in Preterm Infants